#Birthdaycard for my Grandson Colin #Tutorial with my Silhouette Cameo

Hi there,
today is my grandson Colin's 2'nd birthday, Oh he is groving quick, I made a hinge card for him, with a cute owl on from Silhouette Studio!


 I have cut out from blue cardstock 20x10,5cm for the front and 21x10,5cm for the back. Score the top on 1 cm on the back pice, fold it and put some doublesided tape on the folded part. Cut a smaller panel of white cardstock, make 2 set of this, one for inside of the card and one for the front.
Decorate the front panel as you pleased and glue it on the white front panel. Decorate the inside and remember to make it flat, and glue this on the blue back pice. Put the front and the back together and you have a hinge card. I bought the Owl from Silhouette Design Store.

Happy Creation;)
Anki J


.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Ta enkelt bort HTV från ditt tyg

Celsius - Fahrenheit konverterings tabell